A FREE event for all the family to enjoy.
The Peel’s Christmas Fair takes place on Saturday 25th November from 12pm to 4pm at The Peel, Three Corners Centre, Northampton Road, EC1R 0HU.
There will be Christmas gift stalls from local makers, Santa’s grotto, kid’s arts and crafts, live music, mince pies, hot chocolate, and a massive raffle with some amazing prizes to won! Raffle tickets are available to purchase at the centre.
£1 PER TICKET OR £4 FOR A STRIP OF 5
1st Prize – Meal for 4 at the Wilmington up to the value of £200!!!!
2nd Prize – £100 voucher for restaurant Caravan
3rd Prize – Arsenal Stadium tour for 2 people
Other prizes include:
- Brand new sewing machine
- £50 voucher from The Coin Laundry Pub
- Brunch for 2 people at Bourne and Hollingsworth
- 3 x Pizzas eat in or take away from Pizza Pilgrims, Exmouth Market
- Brand new Slow Cooker
- 2 x take away pizzas from Santore Italian restaurant.
- 1 x Reiki session with Hayley Brennan
- Chocolate Hamper by Sweets Like Chocolate
- £15 Amazon voucher
- 2 x Tickets for The Snowman at Peacock Theatre – Sadler’s Wells
- Bottle of Spanish white wine from Furanxo
- Ugandan coffee beans from Sweet café
- Surprise gift from Botanique Workshop
- Service wash for duvet and pillow set from St John Street Launderette
- 3 x separate vouchers for a box of doughnuts from Doh’hut – Exmouth Market (3 individual prizes)
- Hair blow dry or spray tan by Anna
- Plant from The Plant Workshop
- Our Place frying pan x 3 (3 individual prizes)
- Our Place set of 4 plates
- The Body Shop gift set
- Bottle of white wine
Please note this is a cash only event.
Santa’s Grotto is £2 per child. There is limited availability and tickets must be booked on the day.
If you are interested in having a stall at The Peel’s Christmas Fair please email [email protected] to check availability.